Saturday 7 December 2019

DOWNLOAD JASI BANKY W MP4

Balkeez - 6 years ago. Je un fun e gan…. Timmyboi - 6 years ago. Banky w u 2 much jawe kep it up joo. I love u all, i dedicate that to all my fans ont there, and expect more in my upcoming album, and d remix of jasi ft. Eme 4ever b on top. Omo baba Banky u ova much ur flow tite welaaaaaaa ur boy z loyal. jasi banky w mp4

Uploader: Vudogrel
Date Added: 17 July 2016
File Size: 10.29 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 43950
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





jasi banky w mp4

Mr w4 u 2 much. Je un fun e gan…. Banky you get mouth jare. Dot Larvish - 6 years ago. Lickie - 6 years ago. John Amos - 5 years ago.

Goodness - 6 years ago. Grachibarbie - 6 years ago.

jasi banky w mp4

I love Dis song. Me love this music die, cos I long that I have been hoping this from my guy called Banky double U, not W!!! Prinky - 6 years ago. Jay - 4 years ago.

MB: Banky W - 4 Download - NetNaija

Banky baba u 2 gbaski. Anonymous - 5 years ago. Good joy dude u make want to dance any time i listen to the music. Anjorin oluwasegun - 5 years ago.

Video: Banky W - Jasi - NetNaija

I lov ur dance style. The game is really addictive, but if you going play it, you will expect to cash out money. I so much luve dix song,more kissies gud wrk guy. Balkeez - 6 years ago. Bank u too much ajsi dis song dey kill people.

Ludaversal Lee - 6 years ago. Olamide and whizkid, eyin fans e jasi.

New Video: Banky W – Jasi

Kuti thankgod - 6 years ago. Bro u to much nice work bsnky it up. I love dis soung die. BANKY i gbadun ur swagg 4 dis jasi. Share this post with your Friends on.

DOWNLOAD Banky W MP4 MP3

Omo baba Banky u ova much ur flow tite welaaaaaaa ur boy z loyal. Feeling u 4 d 1st time!

jasi banky w mp4

Masterkraft is a monster for the beat. I like banky w so much n wit d kind of music he played, bankj is one of his bst so far. Baba banky god go belss u 4 me o bcous dis jam day me koloooo badooB.

I never believe dis song was 4rm banky w masi I watch d video I love dis music keep glowing baba……. Nice work banky u 2 much.

No comments:

Post a Comment